Monday, March 8, 2010

Got some genuine Ray Bans!!!

Im in love with these Ray Bans!

Ok so I know that ive been neglecting all of my readers for the most part of this week,  and I would like to say I’m sorry, I’ve been going through some unneeded drama.  But today my life got a little brighter when I acquired some genuine Ray Ban sun glasses for free!  So yesterday I went out grocery shopping with my step mom and aunt and when I was helping my aunt take groceries in her house I saw this pair of large metal aviator Ray Ban sunglasses that I fell in love with and I wondered where she had gotten these sunglasses at.  I picked them up to look to see if they were the “Real Deal” and to my amazement they were!  So I went on with my business and didn’t think anything of them for the rest of the visit.  When I had gotten back in the car I told my step mother about these glasses and how I wanted a pair of them.  I went home last night and look for them on Rayban.com and found that they cost $139 so I knew that I had to get a job if I wanted these glasses.  I went back to my aunt’s house today with my step mother to pick up my little cousin and my step mother saw the glasses and say to my aunt “Josh was wondering where you got those sunglasses at he liked them”, my aunt then says “Well do you want them?  I never wear ‘em and they only cost $8″.  I heard this and was shocked that she had gotten a pair of real $139 Ray Bans for $8 and that she was willing to give them away so easily, so I said “Sure ill take them but how did you get them for $8?” and she looks at me dead seriously and says “A crack head came around a few months ago looking to sell them for $20 so he could use the money to buy drugs and terry (her ex boyfriend) said to him I only got $8 and $8 is enough to get a fix”.  So after a bad week and an even worse weekend things seem to be looking up!  Leave a comment if you have ever gotten an amazingly great deal.

[Via http://joshuaclary.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment