Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ANGRY POST.

I promise these will end soon… once I get over my massive amounts of anger and bitterness towards the Canadian Health Care System. 

So I don’t have the effort to type in the entire workings of my day… possibly as a result of the exhaustion as a result of my day. But…

 

I HATE THESE DRUGS SO MUCH.

 

So apparently I have a respiratory infection of some glorious sort, and all of the cartilage in my ribcage is inflamed (costochondritis). Thankfully, a doctor eventually, after much prodding, gave me drugs for them.

The only issue is that these drugs must be taken with a meal. Which I did. And then I spent the rest of the day never wanting to eat food ever again. So I need to eat a meal to take the drugs, but once I take the drugs I never want to look at food ever again. And the drugs will make me feel better, but taking the drugs makes me feel like shit. 

So odd. So bitterness-inducing. 

This shit better work. 

I felt like this needed to be put somewhere before I just exploded out of sheer frustration/pain/agony/naseau/bitterness and destroyed half of Québec.

No comments:

Post a Comment