Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Writer's Block: Scariest Drug Experience

Question: What is the scariest incident with drugs or alcohol you’ve witnessed or personally experienced? How did it change you?

Answer: The scariest incident I have ever had with drugs is when I tried Salvia for the first time. Please take note, this is legal! Salvia is a wicked trip, and it totally fucks with your mind. If you’re going to try it, make sure you have a sitter (READ: DO NOT DO IT WITHOUT A SITTER) and make sure it’s a damn good sitter.  I tripped so far that I thought my world was ending, as if I was in the Matrix.  The world around me was literally peeling away into black, and I thought “this is it, this is real, I’ve been dreaming my reality all this fucking time. Oh shit, it’s all over”. It lasted for about 5-10 minutes, and then I was back. But shit dude… that was a wicked, scary trip.

It didn’t really change me. I know where this thought process came from. I have an overactive imagination and have sometimes thought, mainly for kicks, what if we really are in the Matrix? And we’re all just connected to this reality and it’s all a dream? I mean, what’s to say we’re not? Then I snap back to reality, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment