Friday, December 4, 2009

Tiger Story Continues on Ugly Path, Enjoyed Ambien Sex

Radar Online continues to scrape deeper levels of grime of the Tiger Woods sex scandal:

Now we’ve learned that [Rachel] Uchitel told friends that she and Tiger liked to have sex while taking the drug Ambien. Uchitel told one pal, ‘You know you have crazier sex on Ambien – you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex.

Now, I have never even heard of Ambien sex before.  I’ve played many sports throughout my life, spent time in locker rooms, I’ve discussed filthy stories with my guy friends, and I’ve even had sex with a woman or two.  Through all of this, I have never even touched upon this topic.

Tiger  is a freak.

This is going to get worse, before it gets better.

Stay tuned.

[Via http://hugesunglasses.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment