Friday, November 6, 2009

Drugs.

Being around people who do hard drugs makes me never want to do drugs again. 

 

It’s such fucking bullshit.

They just had a discussion about how hard drugs, specifically ecstasy and acid, will help you solve all of your major mental, social, and life problems by opening up your senses to new things and more intense sensations and letting you see the world “as it really is.”

Acid is made to fuck up how you see the world. Acid changes your perception of the world. Acid does NOT let you see the world “as it really is.”

Ecstasy makes everything really, REALLY fucking awesome. THAT IS NOT HOW THE WORLD IS.

 

Maybe I’m just bitter because their stupid bullshit led to my mental status going drastically downward, but I just think it’s pathetic. Being around them actually just makes me really fucking angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment