Friday, November 27, 2009

you just gotta have the right friends

they say they are drugs

and that they do nothin’

but bad,

unless they filter it through

the beurocracy and all of their

committees and sheets of

paper thick with molasses.

i, say, i love you all when

my little white friends drift

lazily down my throat.

i say that i’m at 100% when my

good old friends sit around

on velvet couches and chat

about things that make us happy

resting our feet on a coffee table

made of pure opium.

doodoodododoot

dodoot dodoot doot dadoot doot

doodoodododoot

dodoot dodoot doot dadoot doo doot.

i say my vein lines vibrate like

bass lines when i’m high

and i am at one with lower

pitches and the smoother licks

that life brings. i say that the

cold rain up against my face

prickles down to my spine and

is smile enducing at times.

hey, senator man, church man,

why don’t you let loose?

you wouldn’t think it poison if

you saw how it makes you

more alive.

[Via http://sieveandsand.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment