Monday, September 7, 2009

gah! boys are gross

I have come to discover recentally that for some unknown reason, people trust me with the stupidest stuff, so say the most inappropriate things to me.

for example (eariler today), a guy who is going out with one of my good friends tells me he basically cant wait to give her the biggest orgasm of her life……….. WHAT THE F*CK? seriously? no one wants to know that, why would you tell me??? her friend, we’re girls we gossip and that is just gross….

OR … the other day being told by a guy at school that his “special sauce” was more than average…. 

 

 

Is there some thing about me that screams TELL ME GROSS STUFF IM DIEING TO KNOW!!! ……because lets face it, I dont want to, no one wants to know that sought of stuff…. unless you count that sleaze that no one likes..

 

anyway… within the last 48 hours all hell has brocken loose between Cas and her boyfriends, who it seems has cheated on her with his ex ( and we have since found out that this souight of thing has happened before)*note* I dont know what has exactly happened atm… 

 

thus all further proof that guys are nasty, some might be nice to look at or have fun with heehee ^.^ but underneath……. yuck

[Via http://thecurlygirl.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment