Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mackenzie Phillips reveals her father singer John Phillips raped her

Okay I am not sure I believe her. This girl has been in and out of rehab like a ping pong ball but I know he did jump start her on drugs. John Pillips was just enough of a junk head to do this to his own kid but I don’t know. Drugs has pretty much taken her looks, poor thing.

I have met Mick Jagger several times now and every time I see him he is uglier than the last time. I now officially hate the Stones b/c if it’s true what he said to her at 18 years of age – he is a totall asshole and only thinks with his dick.

Fuck him and every guy who abused this poor kid. She is so alone and sick and look at her. I hope John Pillips is roasting in a hell of his own making.

No comments:

Post a Comment